1. Spray seeds in seed bed with XXX diluted before covering soil.
2. Root cuttings in diluted water.
3. Spray foliage of plants several times during growing season.
4. When transplanting, spray roots and adjacent soil.
5. For general fertilizing of lawns and gardens, use an Ortho Fertilizer jar, set dial to 2 ounces per gallon. Under drought conditions, repeat application.
6. For growing plants use 2 ounces per 24 gallons of water, spray plants, trees, shrubs, in the spring and fall.
1. For cut flowers, spray flowers and foliage with diluted water, use diluted XXX in vase.
2. For houseplants, water once with water diluted 3 parts water, 1 part XXX. After that, water as usual and spray occasionally.